martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

Finally Post: The Essay

Introduction:

In this essay I will talk about my academic year, my whole experience in this 2009. I will describe and tell you all the things that I learned, my classes, my different works and those which I prefered, the teachers and all about the university time.
Also I would like to mention some social aspects, the people who I met, my relationship with my classmates, the music that I discovered and listened through this year, etc.. alfter all, those kind of things are in every experience and show the context in a better way.
Finally I will make a general judgment about this year.

Body:

I began this academic year with a lot of expectations. After a long time traveling in the summer, I came back full of energy and eager to start creating. I was lucky because all the classes that I chose were really interesting and pleasant.

Lets see… I chose painting as my specialty, in Jorge Gaete’s workshop. I decided by this because it is the freest one. Only in this workshop you can design your own model, the teacher gives you the principal problems to solve, but every work is different and personal because you imagine your own solution. This is what I love of this class.
One of my favourite subjects is drawing. When I enter in this classroom, I put myself the headphones and I begin to draw, it feels incredibly relaxing. We have human models in every class, it is the only workshop with that system and I like it so much.
The silkscreen printing is my technique and technology, this subject takes a lot of time, but the results are beautiful and interesting.

Those are my principal subjects, I was traveling a month ago so when I came back I was really behind with my works, but now I’m fine. The classes finish this Friday, but after that, the exams come.

In general, I like everything that I do in the university. All the works makes me learn something different, I have a lot of friends in different workshops and they show me other kind of techniques. I feel very glad in this place.

Conclusion:

I think this year was great. Everybody in here loves the faculty, loves creating and loves the art. That makes me really happy and comfortable, I like very much to wake up and go to the university.
Also this year I started to play in a new band, we are great friends. We have played three times in this campus and I love that. This relaxes to me so much and gives me an extra energy, very good for my performance in the career.

I thing this year was very colourful, I knew a huge number of people, places, masterpieces, histories, rythms, chords, artists, etc.. and that is what I pretend and I love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario