jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

Art Faculty

Well, I think that my faculty is a very nice place. I love studying here, I like the old construction, the classrooms and specialy the yard. In every moment I feel pleasent being here. You can work and make all kind of things because the different workshops have all the necessary equipment. You can walk around all the faculty, you can see and learn a lot of techniques by visiting your friend's workshops. Even you can use devices from another class to make a more interesting work, you can mix techniques.

The people in here are very pleasent too, everyone is relax; most of them are very sociable.
In the yard you can take a rest when you want to; is a very quiet space, you can even get sleep for a while.
Also there are partys in the yard and is a very good place to meet other students.
This faculty is very small and I love that. It is far from all the others in the campus. Here everybody knows each other. We never have to scape from the tear gas bombs or that kind of problems.

Some persons say that the infrastructure is very old, but I think they are just worry about the faculty's look. Every workshop works very well and I think that is what we must care about.
Well, that is what I thing about this comfortable place. I believe is a space I will never forget.
Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario