martes, 20 de octubre de 2009

Polansky Case

I think the notice about Roman Polansky is very interesting, because he is a great movie maker who always made beautiful movies about life and society. He also won many awards in different places around the world. Recently Swiss court says Roman Polanski must stay in jail over fear. All this situation exist because he rapped young girls time ago. The director faces possible extradition to the U.S for having sex with a 13 year old girl in 1977.

This dramatical situation is very sad for every guy who loves arts and cinema, one of the most creative director is in jail and can't go away. Specially for me is not to sad, because I don’t really like this man.
By the way this notice is something that make me feel strange, because now I have a different point of view about some artists. Sometimes I think about them, about their unreal world, about their behaviors and I can't really understand the reason why they do that kind of things in the real life, when in this particulary case, he could create so many beautiful things at the screen.

Deep inside for me, this situation is a lost for the artistic scene, because this director is a huge talent who at least could communicate film passion.
I really appreciate the work of this man, movies like “The Pianist” can’t be made by whatever guy, but I’m agree to know that he is in jail, paying for his acts.
Good bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario