lunes, 19 de octubre de 2009

Topics. 2nd Semester

Hi everyone, I hope you have missed me, I'm back. :)
Well.. if you ask me for the different things that we could write about and discuss, I would suggest personal interests, hobbys, passions, etc.
For example: your favourite movie.. or your favourites, some books that has given you nice and important moments, reflections. Maybe someone practice a sport and would like to talk about this. The music also, I think is very very important for everyone.
The music is always with us and it always looks at you with the same eyes, regardless of our mood.
We could analyse different songs with interesting letters, each one could suggest one and explain why this is important.
Anyway... this is what I imagine right in this moment.. but they are just examples. The point is that I think it is important and funny to talk about the things that we love, things that we can't put away in daily life.
Well.. this is my opinion, maybe is too late.. jaja. C-ya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario