martes, 20 de octubre de 2009

A Yellow Country

When the people ask me what country I would like to visit, I have always said Egipt. I've never really thought why, I just feel atract to the image that I have in my mind of this country. The idea to know a culture so different than ours, and also one of the oldest in the earth is another reason to get there. The view of this land must be amazing, being there looking right in the middle of the sea of sand, the pyramids and all the other constructions, it has to be sparkling.

I also imagine the small villages, people with turbans and the rusty things. Obviously I know that Egipt is a country with money, universitys and McDonalds. I know there are citys like any other country, but if I go there I would like to be in the historic places, the oldest villages, small towns with humble people, ochre's houses made of mud....... yellow views.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario